Radar Cross Section Design Specialist - Hartford, Connecticut
* Current RCS / Low Observable experience is mandatory.
* You would work as part of integrated product development teams, responsible
for RCS analysis and prediction using computational tools such as Unigraphics, physical optics, method of moments, etc., for the design, fabrication, and test of our hardware and models.
* Field test of these models with data reduction, analysis, and reporting.
* Examine unique problems, propose innovative solutions based on personal research and analysis, and implement solutions to reduce RCS Signatures in airframe and propulsion related products.
* Test-related efforts may require travel to our off site test facilities in Florida
A BS or MS degree in electrical engineering, physics or a related discipline, with background and/or demonstrated interest in RCS technologies.
* An active US security clearance is required.
* Some programming in FORTRAN, C or Visual BASIC will be needed.
* Knowledge of Propulsion, Electromagnetic Materials, RCS Reduction techniques and the Unigraphics CAD system is desirable.
* Strong communications, teaming MS Office software skills are all beneficial.
Primary Skills: electromagnetic low observable radar cross section
Salary: Between 90,000 - 115,000
Experience Required: Experienced, 6 years minimum
Clearance Level: Secret
Travel: 5 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/dev/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/dev/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505